Our value-added services extend beyond just our broad product range. Through a variety of different means, Filtration Systems Products will conduct a thorough analysis of your organization and look for cost-saving opportunities. We’ll come to your plant and take a look at all the filters used in order to improve your manufacturing processes. By creating a special program for your business, we can improve processes, reduce usage, consolidate your vendor-base, maximize the use of warehouse space, and troubleshoot any issues you have. This will ultimately reduce your bottom-line costs.
With our experience and technical knowledge, we can come up with a solution based specifically on your needs. Take a look below for our other value-added services that can assist your organization.
Filtration Systems Products is happy to fulfill any order. While all of our pricing is competitive, we offer additional discounts to companies ordering in large volume. Please contact our knowledgeable technicians today for additional details.
24-hour Emergency and Technical Support
We fully support our products and, more importantly, our customers by providing around-the-clock technical support service. But don’t wait for an emergency! Call your Filtration Systems Products representative to help troubleshoot problems as they come up and recommend solutions. You can also ask about alternatives before minor problems become immediate issues.
Comprehensive Plant Surveys
Filtration Systems Products can save valuable time in many departments by conducting a detailed survey of every piece of equipment in your plant. We will record each filter product used on every machine, including the product number, OEM product number, the machine name, type and application. This detailed analyses can help:
- Maintenance managers create ongoing product maintenance schedules
- Buyers order more efficiently with clear usage information
- Managers find a similar item to create a quick, temporary fix when one filter malfunctions or needs to be replaced and none are in stock.
Be sure to ask your Filtration Systems Products representative about our specialized filter survey for all roll media systems that provides index rates, applications, coolant types, and more. By establishing a benchmark of performance history, you can better identify maintenance and usage issues before they become an emergency.
If you do not see the test listed here that you need, just ask. We are happy to perform customized testing to fit your needs.
In-House Laboratory Services
Our extensive Midwest lab was developed to help our clients maximize filtration effectiveness and processes for power transmission fluids, air handling, emissions, and more. This allows you to control costs while ensuring quality.
Coolant Analyses Include:
- Particle Distribution
- Total Metals
- Total Suspended Metals
- Tramp Oil Determination
- Water Content v. Oil Content
- Specific Gravity
Media Analyses Include:
- Fiber ID
- Physical Properties
- Hexane and Water Extractable
- Life and Efficiency
- Total Inorganic Contaminants
- Microscopic Imaging
Other Value Added Services
- Prototype development — If you have a unique application or other equipment that requires a customized product, our experienced engineers can help develop a prototype that will guide production.
- Supplier and production consolidation — Your Filtration Systems Products representative can analyze the various filters being used from all sources and identify identical, redundant products coming from different manufacturers. This will save you shelf space, reduce purchase orders, and lessen the confusion of dealing with numerous suppliers.
- Maintenance services — Unlike some companies that are only interested in a quick sale, Filtration Systems Products does everything possible to ensure that the products we provide will continue to deliver optimal performance and cost savings. We offer installation, maintenance, repairs, and inspections on dust collectors, HVAC systems, mist collectors, and more.
- Summary billing — Let Filtration Systems Products save you time by keeping track of the filters your business uses each month. Plus, we only bill based on monthly usage.
Contact Filtration Systems Products
To benefit from any of these value-added service, contact Filtration Systems Products to get started today! We can help you determine long-lasting, cost-effective solutions for all of your filtration needs.